The Tanner Short batting tee is a smaller version of the most used and trusted tee by players at all levels of baseball and softball. The “short” tee can be lowered to 20″H and was designed for the height of younger players and for advanced hitters seeking to replicate tough pitches at the bottom of the strike zone.The hand-rolled ball rest is what separates the Tanner from other batting tees. Its flexible top allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least amount of interference. With a total weight that’s less than 6 lbs, this tee breaks down in seconds to fit into any travel bag.
- Adjustable from 20″ to 32″
- For advanced hitters or ages 8 and below
- Rolled rubber ball rest
- Low interference flexible top
- Patented tee design with metal construction
- 9″ x 9″ weather resistant polymer base
- Rounded edge base for safety
- Used for softball and baseball
- Breaks down in seconds
- Weighs less than 6 lbs.
- Tee accommodates additional 5 & 10 lb. weights for support (not included)
- Also available in a standard size, see below
There are no reviews yet.