The Soft Touch spike-down base are designed for facilities without in-ground mounting systems. Simply drive the yellow disc or “T” mounting anchor and mount the base to the anchor. The double first base is designed for player safety so the feet of the first baseman does not interfere with the runner. The 14″ bases are approved for play in youth leagues. The base is designed to flex and absorb energy as a player slides into the base. In the case of uncontrolled slides, the “Progressive Release” action allows the base to flex until enough force is applied to “pop” the base free from the mount.
- Includes (3) 14″ x 14″ x 2-1/2″ youth bases
- Also includes (3) 14″ bases, (3) mounting tees & (9) 12″ spikes
- Progressive release design
- For grass or dirt areas
- Designed for facilities without in-ground mounting systems
- Molded from durable cut resistant polyurethane
- Made in the USA
- Outperforms standard bases
- One-year warranty
- Available in 15″, see below
There are no reviews yet.