The SKLZ pitch training softball teaches right-and left-handed pitchers the proper finger placement and grip for throwing fastballs, change ups, drop balls, and rise balls. Each pitch is represented with color coded pitching keys and corresponding finger markers printed on the ball to show young pitchers the technique needed to master these 4 key pitches. This training softball is offered in an official youth ball 11″ size and weight, allowing pitchers to train accurately and develop the muscle memory needed to master the pitches more likely to strike batters out. This fastpitch softball training aid is a great tool for developing the skills and confidence young pitchers need to excel on the field.
- 11″ – youth softball official size & weight
- Teaches proper finger placement for fastballs, change ups, drop balls & rise balls
- Finger placement markers show proper grip for each pitch
- Placement markers listed for both right & left handed pitchers
- Color coded pitching key printed on softball
- Weighs 0.44 lbs
- SOLD AS ONE EACH
There are no reviews yet.