The SKLZ Hit-A-Way trainer is the #1 selling softball swing trainer because of it’s ability to help develop better swing and stance mechanics without ever having to chase a ball. The trainer easily attaches to any pole or tree with strong Velcro straps that can be fastened at any height. The tethered ball has a twist-back design that simulates a real pitch and can be hit up to 500 times per hour.
- Official softball size
- Develop better swing and stance mechanics
- Improve timing and confidence
- Tethered ball and cord
- Velcro straps
- Twist- back design simulates real pitches
- Up to 500 swings per hour
- Attaches to any pole or tree
- Easily adjusts to any height
- Pole not included
There are no reviews yet.