Your hands, wrists and forearms are critical to baseball excellence. Whether hitting, throwing or catching, your entire game depends on your hand’s ability to control the bat and ball. The Prohands light tension Gripmaster hand exerciser is designed for younger athletes through high school, male and female. The Gripmaster helps strengthen weaker fingers for superior hitting, throwing and fielding. Increase control, endurance, coordination and strength in the fingers, hand and forearm by using the Gripmaster hand exerciser.
- Light tension: 5 lbs. per finger. For average hands
- Designed for younger athletes through high school, male and female
- Useful for both men and women
- Strengthen weaker fingers for superior hitting, throwing and fielding
- Increases control, endurance, coordination and strength in fingers, hand and forearm
- Designed to exercise each finger individually using gradual resistance
- Includes complete DVD program
- Endorsed by Dave Magadan, batting coach for the Boston Red Sox
- Medium & heavy tension available, see below
There are no reviews yet.