The 3-section pro tunnel frame from Athletic Connection is designed for permanent installation with surface mount or in-ground options, or semi-permanent installation with optional ground sleeves (sold separately). This batting cage frame is designed for use with Athletic Connection’s 70’L x 12’W or 70’L x 14’W Pro Series and Collegiate Series nets (sold separately below). The frame is constructed of 3.5″ OD 13-gauge galvanized steel pipe with each section measuring 16’W x 11.5’H. This package includes upright poles, crossbars, steel cable, clamp, turn buckles & quick links and is backed by a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Create your very own batting practice facility with the pro tunnel frame.
- Includes upright poles, crossbars, steel cable, clamp, turn buckles and quick links
- Surface mount and in ground installation options
- Surface-mount frames attach directly to concrete slab
- 3 frame sections – measure 16’W x 11.5’H each
- Constructed of 3.5″ OD 13-gauge galvanized steel
- FRAME ONLY – NET PURCHASED SEPARATELY (see below)
- For nets 55′ and shorter
- Net will hang at 11′ allowing 1′ on the ground to contain balls
- Designed to work w/ 70’x12’x12′ or 70’x12’x14′ nets (see below)
- Complete installation instructions and hardware included
- SHIPS TRUCK
- 5 year guarantee
There are no reviews yet.